Your North West Air Ambulance charity account is now available online!
We are pleased to announce that our charity account with Furness Building Society is now available to open online. This means you now have 4 different ways to open an account to support your charity:
- Open your account online by visiting www.furnessbs.co.uk/nwaa
- Call Furness Direct on 0800 834312 for an application form
- Download an application form from www.furnessbs.co.uk/nwaa and send it through the post
- Visit a Furness Building Society branch or agency www.furnessbs.co.uk/find-a-branch/
Here’s how the account works:
- As one of our supporters of you open a North West Air Ambulance charity savings account with Furness Building Society with just £1 and pay in as little or as much as you like up to £250,000
- You receive a competitive rate of interest and have easy access to your savings
- Each year the Furness pay to us 1% of the total balances in all of the NWAA charity savings accounts from their own funds, not from your interest
- The payment we receive from Furness Building Society doesn’t cost you a penny but by saving in one of our charity accounts you will be helping to generate a cash payment to us each and every year!
Last year we received over £118,000 which went towards keeping both of the North West’s Air Ambulance helicopters operational and helping to save lives.
Can we count on your support? Please open an account today – it’s never been easier!