Snowdon at Night
- Cost:£49, plus a minimum fundraising target of £290 (a self-funding option is also available)
- Date: 22 May 2021 - 23 May 2021
- Time: 12:00am - 12:00am
- Location:Snowdon , Llanberis
- Phone:0800 587 4570
- WebsiteClick here
Fancy watching the sunrise from the top of one of the UK’s highest mountains?
Join us on Saturday 22nd May for our first overnight trek to the summit of Snowdon! By the light of the moon (and head torches) we’ll follow the Llanberis path in a 3-4 hour climb to the top (1,085m), and we’ll descend into daylight as the sun rises across the mountains of Snowdonia, before enjoying a celebratory breakfast.
With a walking distance of around 9.5 miles the trek takes between 6-8 hours, depending on your fitness level and how often you stop to take photos! This is a fully guided tour with snacks and breakfast included in the price, however you will need to make your own way to the meeting point in Llanberis. To view the event brochure with full details click here.
This event is run by Global Adventure Challenges who have been organising charity expeditions since 2000. With experienced guides, a comprehensive covid-19 distancing and cancellation policy, you get the reassurance of a safe and secure event. You can see full details of their ‘Travel with Confidence’ policy here: www.globaladventurechallenges.com/travel-confidence
Click here to book your place and join #TeamNWAA today!
If you’d like to discuss this event with our team, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch!
We’re with you all the way!
We promise to give you lots of support and encouragement including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas to smash your target
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Support from our events team with your fundraising, and a certificate at the end to thank you for helping us to keep flying to save lives!