Take to the Skies
- Cost:£50 deposit and pledge to raise £350 in sponsorship
- Date: 11 September 2021 - 11 September 2021
- Time: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Location:Black Knights Parachute Centre, Hillam Lane,
- Phone:0800 587 4570
- WebsiteClick here
Want to tick a skydive off your bucket list? Now’s your chance!
Our Take to the Skies skydiving event is back in September at the Black Knights Parachute Centre! Jumping from 11,000ft, you’ll get an adrenaline rush like no other. With a 30 second free fall you’ll travel at 120mph. As your parachute opens, you’ll glide back down to earth and experience spectacular views of the Lancashire countryside below. This exhilarating tandem skydive is not to be missed!
Take to the skies so we can continue flying to save lives.
How to get involved:
Secure your place by completing the registration form below. Place’s cost £50, with a minimum sponsorship target of £350. Join #TeamNWAA today and raise vital funds for our lifesaving service!
Before booking your place, please read the important medical requirements, and terms and conditions about weight restrictions, on the Black Knights Parachute Centre website.
Take to the Skies 2021
How we’ll support you:
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas to smash your target
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Cheer boards and flags for your supporters, so you can spot them and hear them from the sky!
- Support from our events team with your fundraising, and a certificate at the end to thank you for helping us to keep flying to save lives!
- Please note: 70% of the minimum fundraising target must be raised two weeks before the event
Our friends at Black Knights Parachute Centre have new social-distancing safety procedures in place, so you can be confident of a safe skydive. If the event cannot go ahead, our team will organise another date at no cost to you! View their social-distancing procedures here: www.bkpc.co.uk/covid-19-information/