Runclusive: half and full marathon series
- Cost:£5, plus a minimum fundraising target of £150
- Date: 01 October 2021 - 31 October 2021
- Time: 12:00am - 12:00am
- Location:Wherever you want!
- Phone:0800 587 4570
- WebsiteClick here
Looking for a running event that won’t get postponed? Then Runclusive is the event for you!
Runclusive is a virtual running series, that allows you to choose your distance, your date, and where you run – you can even choose your own start time, so you can plan around the weather! As you run you win points, and you can use those points to enter more races. You get extra points when you raise money for a charity too!
Whether you’re starting on your first running journey with a couch to 5k, training for an ‘official’ event later in the year, or looking to push yourself further with a marathon or 100 mile challenge, Runclusive has something for you.
For every event you enter you’ll receive a medal to show off your achievement, and the events team at North West Air Ambulance Charity will also be on hand to support you through your training and fundraising, and help you recreate that race day feeling at your own personal finish line!
Visit https://www.runclusive.com/events/ to see all your race options and register or email email@example.com. Charity places cost £5 each when you commit to raise a minimum of £150 to help fund our life-saving service, complete the registration form below to secure your place and join #TeamNWAA today!
We’re with you all the way!
We promise to give you lots of support and encouragement including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas to smash your target, including your own Guess my Finish Time sweepstake
- A free NWAA t-shirt or running vest to wear with pride on the day
- Tribute squares to show why you’re running for NWAA
- Cheer boards and flags to help recreate that race day feeling at your own personal finish line
- An invitation to join our online running community #TeamNWAA Runners on Facebook
- Support from our events team with your fundraising, and a certificate at the end to thank you for helping us to keep flying to save lives!