London 26.2 (Runclusive Virtual Event)
- Cost:£5, plus minimum fundraising target of £150
- Date: 01 April 2021 - 30 April 2021
- Time: 12:00am - 12:00am
- Location:Wherever you want!
- Phone:0800 587 4570
- WebsiteClick here
This may not be the official London Marathon, but when you complete the Runclusive London 26.2 there’s no ballot, no long queues to get the tube home afterwards, and you can run whenever and wherever you want to! You’ll also receive a bespoke London 26.2 medal!
You can run this event any time you want, so if you need more time to train or prefer to run the distance over a few days, it’s completely up to you! A half marathon and 10K event are also on offer!
This race is being offered by Runclusive, a virtual running series where you win points while you run, which you can then use to enter even more events. Secure your North West Air Ambulance Charity place for just £5 when you pledge to raise a minimum of £150 for our charity, complete the registration form below!
Set yourself a new running goal and choose from an exciting series of events that you can compete in at home! Take a look at www.runclusive.com/events/ and join #TeamNWAA today!
We’re with you all the way!
We promise to give you lots of support and encouragement including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas to smash your target, including your own Guess my Finish Time sweepstake
- A free NWAA t-shirt or running vest to wear with pride on the day
- Tribute squares to show why you’re running for NWAA
- Cheer boards and clap bangers to help recreate that race day feeling at your own personal finish line
- An invitation to join our online running community #TeamNWAA Runners on Facebook
- Support from our events team with your fundraising, and a certificate at the end to thank you for helping us to keep flying to save lives!