Liverpool Chester Liverpool Bike Ride
- Date: 01 July 2018 - 17 August 2018
- Time: 9:00am
- Phone:07500 858581
Join the North West Air Ambulance Charity for the 25th anniversary of the Liverpool Chester Liverpool Bike Ride event and help to keep our helicopters flying and saving lives.
Liverpool Chester Liverpool Bike Ride is a non-competitive cycling event covering a range of distances from 5 miles to 100 miles so great for beginners to those wanting a real challenge!
You have a choice of 6 routes, starting in either Liverpool or Chester, you have the option of a traffic free tunnel, the Wirral and Cheshire countryside and Delamere Forest with some great climbs.
How to get involved:
Our charity places have now closed for the Liverpool Chester Liverpool Bike Ride but you can still book your own place at www.liverpoolchesterliverpool.com and raise as much sponsorship as you can!
Please make sure you request a fundraising pack here so we know you are cycling with Team NWAA and we can support you with your fundraising.
How we’ll support you:
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
• Paying your entry fee
• A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas
• A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
• Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
• Access to on the day cheer packs including cheer sticks, supporter signs and more
• Support from our events team on all aspects of your fundraising