Jurassic Coast Challenge
- Date: 21 July 2018 - 22 July 2018
- Time: 12:00am - 12:00am
- Location:Poole to Bridport
- Phone:07500 858581
Jurassic Coast Challenge is just one of the amazing events on offer in the ULTRA CHALLENGE SERIES!
You choose to walk, jog, or run…100km, 50km or 25km. So are you a seasoned hiker looking for adventure? Perhaps a marathon runner wanting to ‘up’ your distance? If you’re looking for a real challenge – these events are for you!
A taste of the challenge….a Poole Harbour start, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site. It’s up and down through Lulworth Cove to the Weymouth half-way point, then past Portland Bill and the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay’s sandstone cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way – leaving you to focus on your challenge!
How to get involved:
Step to it and join Team NWAA by booking your place with Ultra Challenge here
Once you’ve booked your own place please come back and register to request your free fundraising pack, which includes your free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride! Alternatively get in touch with our fundraising team on 0800 587 4570 or email@example.com.
How we’ll support you:
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
- Access to on the day cheer packs including cheer sticks, supporter signs and more
- Support from our events team on all aspects of your fundraising