Great North Run
- Cost:£50, plus minimum fundraising target of £350
- Date: 12 September 2021 - 12 September 2021
- Time: 12:00am - 12:00am
- Location:Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Phone:0800 587 4570
The world’s biggest half marathon is expected to return in 2021! This really is a running event you need to experience at least once in your life – the run across the Tyne bridge, the famous Red Arrows flypast, and the stunning sea views at the finish are memories you’ll treasure forever, with chants of ‘oggy oggy oggy’ echoing in your ears long after you’ve left the tunnels!
How to get involved:
As the 2020 event was cancelled, places for 2021 are like gold dust – however we do still have a couple available, if you want one you better get registered quickly! To apply for one of our places, please complete the registration form below. If successful charity places cost £50 plus a minimum sponsorship target of £350.
Great North Run - charity place application form
Already got a place?
If you were successful in the public ballot, we would love to welcome you to Team NWAA. There’s no minimum fundraising target if you have secured your own place, just have fun and raise as much as you can! Register with us and request your fundraising pack here.
How we’ll support you:
We promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas to smash your target, including your own Guess my Finish Time sweepstake
- A free NWAA t-shirt or running vest to wear with pride on the day
- Tribute squares to show why you’re running for NWAA
- Cheer boards and flags to help recreate that race day feeling at your own personal finish line
- An invitation to join our online running community #TeamNWAA Runners on Facebook
- Support from our events team with your fundraising, and a certificate at the end to thank you for helping us to keep flying to save lives!