Great Manchester Run
- Date: 19 May 2019 - 19 May 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Location:Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester
- Distance:10k and 1/2 marathon
- Phone:07500 858581
Join the North West Air Ambulance Charity on our 20th birthday for the 2019 Great Manchester Run and help to keep our helicopters flying and saving lives.
Take in some of Manchester’s iconic sites in the hugely popular 10k, or challenge yourself in the half marathon. With bands, thousands of spectators lining the routes and our NWAA cheer team creating an incredible atmosphere, this event is a must for all abilities.
How to get involved:
We have charity places available for the Great Manchester Run 10k in return for a pledge to raise £150 in sponsorship. If you would like to apply for one of our charity places please complete the application form below.
Already got a place?
If you’ve already got a place in either the 10K or Half Marathon, we would love to welcome you to Team NWAA. There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can!
Please register here once you have secured your own place to request your free fundraising pack.
How we’ll support you:
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Free place if application successful for our charity places
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas to smash your target, including your own Guess my Finish Time sweepstake
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day…
- or a free NWAA running vest if you receive one of charity places (or once you raise £250, via JustGiving, with your own place)
- Access to the NWAA Facebook running group to meet your teammates and share your training and fundraising tips
- Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
- Access to on the day cheer packs including cheer sticks and supporter signs for family and friends at the NWAA cheer point
- Support from our events team on all aspects of your fundraising
- Guaranteed free entry into the 2020 event if you raise £300