Great Manchester Run
- Date: 19 May 2019 - 19 May 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Location:Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester
- Distance:10k and 1/2 marathon
- Phone:07500 858581
Join the North West Air Ambulance Charity for the Great Manchester Run in 2019 and help to keep our helicopters flying and saving lives.
Take in some of Manchester’s iconic sites in the hugely popular 10k, or challenge yourself in the half marathon. With bands, thousands of spectators lining the routes and our NWAA cheer team creating an incredible atmosphere, this event is a must for all abilities.
How to get involved:
NWAA charity place applications for the 10k will be open by December 2018, if you would like us to notify you when applications are open please email email@example.com and we’ll add you to our charity team list.
Or alternatively you can book your own place for the 10k, or the half marathon, directly at www.greatrun.org right now!
Already got your own place?
If you’ve already got a place in either the 10K or Half Marathon, we would love to welcome you to Team NWAA. There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can!
Please register here once you have secured your own place to request your free fundraising pack.
How we’ll support you:
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas to smash your target
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
- Access to on the day cheer packs including cheer sticks and supporter signs for family and friends at the NWAA cheer point
- Support from our events team on all aspects of your fundraising