5 mile Family Tunnel Bike Ride
- Date: 01 July 2018 - 17 August 2018
- Time: 9:00am
- Location:Liverpool, Merseyside
- Phone:07500 858581
Get the family together and join North West Air Ambulance Charity for the 25th anniversary of the Liverpool Chester Liverpool Bike Ride event and help to keep our helicopters flying and saving lives.
Liverpool Chester Liverpool Bike Ride is a non-competitive cycling event covering a range of distances from 5 miles to 100 miles.
The whole family can enjoy the 5 mile family tunnel bike ride, one of the only cycling events in the UK to feature such a long underground stretch! Your ride starts at Old Haymarket on the Liverpool side of the Birkenhead (Queensway) Tunnel, and allows you to cycle traffic-free right up to the toll booths in Birkenhead, then back through the tunnel to the finish at the Liverpool Dock Branch Exit, facing the world heritage site of the waterfront and the Royal Liver Buildings.
How to get involved:
Our charity places have now closed for the 5 mile family tunnel bike ride but you can still book your own place at www.liverpoolchesterliverpool.com and raise as much sponsorship as you can!
Please make sure you request a fundraising pack here so we know you are cycling with Team NWAA and we can support you with your fundraising.
How we’ll support you:
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
– Paying your entry fee
– A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas
– A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
– Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
– Access to on the day cheer packs including cheer sticks, supporter signs and more
– Support from our events team on all aspects of your fundraising