Cross Bay Walk
- Cost:Adult £10, age 11-16 years £5.
- Date: 13 July 2019 - 13 July 2019
- Time: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Location:Arnside to Kents Bank, Morecambe
- Phone:0800 587 4570
The Cross Bay Walk is back!
After 56 years as the Guide for the Kent Sands, Cedric Robinson is stepping back to allow a new Guide to take up the mantle of this ancient appointment. Our walk will be expertly guided by Michael Wilson from the Grange Over Sands Trust.
Our walk across Morecambe Bay will take place on Saturday 13thJuly 2019 at 3:15pm (registration will open at 1:15pm and close at 3pm). The walk can be anything between 7 and 10 miles, starting at Arnside and finishing at Kents Bank the walk will take approximately 4 hours to complete.
How to get involved:
There is no minimum sponsorship amount required for this event and registration is only £10 per adult and £5 for children and you can even bring the dog! (Under 11’s can register for FREE but please ensure they are capable of completing the entire route as this is not recommended by the guide for younger walkers). Numbers are limited so please book as early as possible using the registration form below.
You can raise sponsorship if you wish and we’ll support you!
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
- Support from our events team both on the day and beforehand on all aspects of your fundraising