Badass Mucker Reboot
- Date: 30 June 2018 - 17 August 2018
- Time: 10:00am
- Location:Lancaster, LA2 6PF, Lancashire
- Distance:5k & 10k
- Phone:07500 858581
With 57 obstacles on the 10k, or 35 on the 5k, you should have a muddy good time with your muckers whilst raising money to help keep our helicopters flying and saving lives.
You’ll get bruised and tired, but most of all you’ll have lots of laughs. You’ll finish the course with a Badass slide into an icy cold plunge pool to earn your medal at the end!
How to get involved:
Join Team NWAA by booking your place here
Once you’ve booked your own place please come back and register to request your free fundraising pack, which includes your free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride! Alternatively get in touch with our fundraising team on 0800 587 4570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we’ll support you:
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
- Access to on the day cheer packs including cheer sticks, supporter signs and more
- Support from our events team on all aspects of your fundraising