Join the North West Air Ambulance Charity for the Great North Run in 2018 and help to keep our helicopters flying and saving lives.
With over 57,000 runners, this is your chance to take part in the world’s biggest half marathon taking you on a 13.1 mile journey from the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne to the coast in South Shields.
How to get involved:
The public ballot is open from Wednesday the 3rd January until Monday 5th February. Visit www.greatrun.org/great-north-run to register your ballot place.
The charity will also have a small number of charity places in the run which will open for entry via this page on Friday 9th February. All we ask in return for one of our places is that you pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £350.
Already got a place?
If you are successful in the public ballot, we would love to welcome you to Team NWAA. There’s no minimum fundraising target if you have secured your own place, just have fun and raise as much as you can! Register with us and request your fundraising pack here.
How we’ll support you
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
- Access to on the day cheer packs including cheer sticks, supporter signs and more
- Support from our events team on all aspects of your fundraising