Great Manchester Run
10K & Half Marathon
Join the North West Air Ambulance Charity for the Great Manchester Run in 2017 and help to keep our helicopters flying and saving lives.
Take in some of Manchester’s iconic sites in the hugely popular 10k, or challenge yourself in the brand new half marathon. With bands and thousands of spectators lining the routes and creating a terrific atmosphere, this event is a must for all abilities.
How to get involved:
Registration has now closed for the Great Manchester Run, but you can still join us on the day to support our team of runners. Join our Cheer point by downloading the guide here.
Already got a place?
If you’ve already got a place in either the 10K or Half Marathon, we would love to welcome you to Team NWAA. There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can! Get in touch with our fundraising team to request your fundraising pack by emailing email@example.com.
How we’ll support you
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
- Access to on the day cheer packs including cheer sticks, supporter signs and more
- Support from our events team on all aspects of your fundraising