Great Manchester Run
10K & Half Marathon
Join the North West Air Ambulance Charity for the Great Manchester Run in 2018 and help to keep our helicopters flying and saving lives.
Take in some of Manchester’s iconic sites in the hugely popular 10k, or challenge yourself in the half marathon. With bands and thousands of spectators lining the routes and creating an incredible atmosphere, this event is a must for all abilities.
How to get involved:
Registration is now open for the Great Manchester Run, you can sign up directly with the race organisers at www.greatrun.org. Please register here once you have secured your place to request your free fundraising pack.
NWAA will have charity places in return for a pledge of £150. Applications will be open by December 2017, if you would like us to notify you when applications are open please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Already got a place?
If you’ve already got a place in either the 10K or Half Marathon, we would love to welcome you to Team NWAA. There’s no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can!
How we’ll support you:
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
- Access to on the day cheer packs including cheer sticks, supporter signs and more
- Support from our events team on all aspects of your fundraising