Retail Assistant, Hale
Do you want to be part of a lifesaving crew?
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Part time: 21 hours per week on a rota basis including weekends
Fixed term position for 2 months
Based in our Hale store
The North West Air Ambulance Charity provides rapid pre-hospital care needed to make a life changing difference. We operate three helicopters, flying 365 days a year with doctors and paramedics on board providing emergency medical treatment when time is critical.
Our Charity Retail shops are vital to raising funds and helping increase public awareness of the Charity.
Are you interested in fashion, organised, hardworking, and want to learn new skills? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To maximise sales and profits ensuring weekly targets are met
- Maximise the shop’s opening hours and ensure the shop is open and managed by the shop team in the managers absence
- Act as a role model for volunteers, ensuring quality of training and the Charity standards are met.
- Provide a great customer service and donor experience, which attracts new supporters every day
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness, display and merchandising are met
- Ensure the Health and Safety of your colleagues and customers
The Charity offers the following benefits to all our eligible employees:
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cash Back Scheme which includes cash back for dental treatment and a range of medical treatments as well as staff discounts with a range of retailers
- 24 hour confidential Employee Assistance helpline
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme for pension contributions
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter, detailing how you meet all essential criteria on the person specification to Recruitment@nwaa.net
Closing date: Thursday 20th August 2020
Should we receive a high number of suitable candidates we may close the position before the above deadline date. You are therefore encouraged to apply now.