Great North Run
Join the North West Air Ambulance Charity for the Great North Run in 2017 and help to keep our helicopters flying and saving lives.
With over 57,000 runners, this is your chance to take part in the world’s biggest half marathon taking you on a 13.1 mile journey from the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne to the coast in South Shields.
How to get involved:
Our charity places have now been allocated for the 2017 Great North Run. Email email@example.com to register your interest for the 2018 event.
Already got a place?
If you have been successful in the public ballot, we would love to welcome you to Team NWAA. There’s no minimum fundraising target if you have secured your own place, just have fun and raise as much as you can! Get in touch with our fundraising team to request your fundraising pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we’ll support you
As a member of Team NWAA, we promise to give you lots of support and encouragement along the way including:
- A fantastic fundraising pack filled with hints, tips and ideas
- A free NWAA t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Team NWAA temporary tattoos and message squares
- Access to on the day cheer packs including cheer sticks, supporter signs and more
- Support from our events team on all aspects of your fundraising